Make a name for yourself in investment management.
Participate in the CFA Institute Research Challenge!
Join one of the most important initiatives organized for career-oriented students. The CFA Institute Research Challenge is a great test for all students who are bold enough to face it. But, like any great challenge, the opportunities and rewards it offers are even greater. This annual global equity research competition provides university students like you with hands-on mentoring and intensive training in financial analysis.
CFA Society Poland, the local host of this year's Research Challenge for Poland and Baltic countries would like to invite all students to participate in the special information e-session about the competition and CFA Program.
By participating in our e-meeting you will find out:
- Why the CFA charter is a gold standard?
- Why does the CFA Program equip you not only to enter the profession but also to excel?
- What do CFA exam levels cover in an investment area
- What kind of benefits will give you this international designation
- What are the most significant changes of the CFA Program
- Why Research Challenge is the first passport to enter the investment profession?
- How will official rules change this year?
- What is the official timeline of the competition?
- What kind of awards may your team get this year at the local final stage?
After your registration, you will receive an access link to our online meeting.