This year thanks to our great speakers we will focus on trends and strategies in the 3rd decade of innovative finance practices. All finance professionals who would like to find out more about the upcoming innovation era.
We offer an open secion to all professionals in finance who would like to find out more about ESG, innovations and Covid-19 impact on the industry.
More information and the agenda: www.cfasummit.pl.
09:00 CEST Welcome Remarks
- Professor Krzysztof Jajuga, President of CFA Society Poland
- Gary Baker, CFA, Managing Director EMEA, CFA Institute
09:10 – 09:50 CEST Presentation (in Polish only): Can Covid-19 bring innovation to heavily battered active management
- Bartosz Pawłowski, CFA, Chief Investment Officer, mBank Private Banking
- Tomasz Kuciński, CFA, Asset Manager, mBank
10:00 – 10:40 CEST Presentation: Why has Tech had such an amazing decade, and will it last?
- William de Gale, FCA, CFA, Lead Portfolio Manager, BlueBox Asset Management UK Ltd
10:50 – 11:30 CEST Presentation: Evidence Lab – Alternative Data in Investment Research
- Marek Dudka Geospatial Business Analyst, UBS
- Piotr Dereń, Data Scientist, UBS
11:40 – 12:20 CEST Presentation: Covid-19’s impact on digital investments
- Ákos Szalay, Innovation Team, Dorsum
12:30 – 13:10 CEST Presentation: ESG – the new normal in active and passive investing?
- Erhard Radatz, Portfolio Manager, Invesco Quantitative Strategies
13:20 – 14:00 CEST Presentation: How we see the world thematically and then invest in it
- Alexander Gunz, Fund Manager, Heptagon Capital
Biographical notes available at: www.cfasummit.pl.
Conference Partners: UBS, mBank, Dorsum
Institutional Partner: IZFiA. Media Partner: "Parkiet"
23 PAŹDZIERNIK 2020 | PIĄTEK
ONLINE AS A PART OF 2020 CFA SOCIETY POLAND ANNUAL CONFERENCE