CFA Society Poland has been striving to integrate the financial community for over a decade now. We organise seminars, host conferences and panel debates, but from September 2019 we want to achieve even more by launching our first mentoring program.
Mentorship is based on an one-on-one relationship of two professionals. Mentors share their invaluable experience and present mentees with a unique take on knowledge, skills, successes and some downfalls. In our program, mentees are meant to be more than just passive recipients of this information. CFA Society Poland encourages the relationship to be built on a transgenerational interchange between two strong business personalities.
Further to our first edition of Mentoring Program by CFA Society Poland we would like to invite you for the special webinar with 2019/20 summary and introduction to the Program for years 2020/21. The event is open for our members and registered candidates. Please note: the event will be held in Polish.
1. Welcoming & the official summary of edition 2019/20 by Prof. Krzysztof Jajuga, CFA Society Poland President
2. Presentation based on the survey filled by members/candidates who took part in the 1st ed. of our Program.
3. Introduction to the upcoming edition for 2020/21.
4. The value of mentoring. Sharing experiences by our mentor and mentee.
5. Webinar by a mentor & coach, Lidia D. Czarkowska, PhD. - "Deep-Dialogue. How to create strong and intimate relations with others?" (40 minutes).
6. Q&A Session.
About our special guest
Lidia D. Czarkowska, PhD
Psychologist, sociologist, anthropologist, consultant, trainer, coach and mentor. Founder and director of Kozminski University Coaching and Mentoring Centre. The head of postgraduate studies: Professional Coaching and Coaching & Mentoring for Managers. Associate Professor at Kozminski University.
By registering to attend this webinar, you accept the terms of CFA Society Poland and Zoom’s Privacy Policies. You can withdraw your consent by following the instructions in each registration form by CFA Society Poland. The terms are listed in each registration form at cfapoland.org website and https://zoom.us/privacy.