Join the global community of investment professionals for three days of informative, practical programming focusing on strategies to navigate the evolving global marketplace and fast changing world.
The 73rd CFA Institute Annual Virtual Conference will feature presentations and interviews with noted investors, geopolitical experts, best-selling authors, coaches, psychologists, leading researchers, and successful practitioners.
Get connected on 18–20 May 2020 for the following:
- 18 May – Global Macro and Market Outlook in Uncertain Times
- 19 May – Psychology and Personal Advice for Living and Working Through the Global Crisis
- 20 May – Strategies for Investing Through the Crisis
You are one click away from information to help navigate the new realities of today’s connected markets.
- Donald Altman, Author, Mindfulness Consultant, and Trainer
- Aswath Damodaran, Kerschner Family Chair Professor of Finance, Stern School of Business, New York University
- Howard S. Marks, CFA, Co-Chairman, Oaktree Capital Management
- Amy Morin, Psychology Lecturer, Northeastern University, Author, 13 Things Mentally Strong People Don’t Do