REGISTRATION CLOSED (GUEST LIST FULL)
MiFID II introduced numerous changes to the legal order in many jurisdictions. In Europe there are various models of investment fund distributions, which are complemented by local regulations. All of these solutions are implemented in order to create a client-oriented investment environment. However, the most recent financial crisis was tightly connected to misselling. Regulators across Europe are now more cautious and encourage avoiding putting quantitive pressure on investors.
On 26 February 2020 we invite you to Warsaw Stock Exchange for our cinference. It will open with a presentation by Pieter van Putten, CFA, Managing Director, CFO/COO at Pelargos Capital.
- Registration, morning coffee
- Welcoming remarks – CFA Society Poland representative
- Introduction (presentation) – Pieter van Putten, CFA, Managing Director at Pelargos Capital B.V (the Netherlands)
- Pieter van Putten, CFA, Managing Director w Pelargos Capital B.V
- Grzegorz Zawada, CFA, Head of Investments and Private Banking Division, PKO Bank Polski
- prof. Paweł Wajda, Of Counsel, Baker McKenzie
- Borno Janekovic, CEO, Templeton Asset Management
- Piotr Sieradzan, PhD, CFA, CEO, Everest Investment Management
- Beata Sax, CFA, Deputy Head of Investors TFI
- moderated by: Przemek Barankiewicz, CFA, Board Member of CFA Society Poland
Event organised in partnership with Izba Zarządzających Funduszami i Aktywami (Industry Partner), as well as: Warsaw Stock Exchange, Krajowy Depozyt Papierów Wartościowych, Związek Banków Polskich, Izba Domów Maklerskich.
Organiser - CFA Society Poland:
Industry Partner - Izba Zarządzających Funduszami i Aktywami:
Partner - Krajowy Depozyt Papierów Wartościowych:
Media Partner - PAP Biznes:
Media Partner - Gazeta Giełdy i Inwestorów "Parkiet":
Pieter Van Putten, CFA, Managing Director, CFO/COO at Pelargos Capital.
Pieter van Putten (Dutch, 1963) is Managing Director, CFO/COO of Pelargos Capital. He is responsible for all activities not directly related to the implementation of the investment policy. He started his career in 1989 in the institutional asset management division of Commerzbank in Frankfurt. From 1993 he built the asset management operations for the bank in Asia-ex-Japan, first from Hong Kong and later from Singapore. In 2002 he became CEO of Aviva owned Morley Fund Management (Singapore) and from 2003 to 2008 he was managing director for Singapore based APS Asset Management. After his return to the Netherlands Pieter carried out consultancy work, among others for Pelargos Capital, which he helped with a range of operational projects. Pieter graduated in 1988 with a double MBA degree from Nijenrode University in the Netherlands and University of Florida in Gainesville, United States. Pieter has been a CFA charter holder since 1998, and he is a Fulbright scholar. Pieter is a board member of CFA Society VBA Netherlands.
26 LUTY 2020 | ŚRODA
GIEŁDA PAPIERÓW WARTOŚCIOWYCH W WARSZAWIE