CFA Society Poland along with Invesco Asset Management and Jane Street invites you to join the Exchange Traded Fund workshop.
Invesco is a leading global investment management firm with $ 1.2 trillion in assets under management. Invesco ETF is the fourth largest ETF provider worldwide. For more information please refer to etf.invesco.com.
About Jane Street:
Jane Street is one of the largest ETF liquidity providers in the world and traded $2.4 trillion globally in ETFs in 2018. For more information please refer to www.janestreet.com.
Michael Huber – Invesco ETF, Head of Institutional ETF Business D-A-CH & CEE
Slawomir Rzeszotko – Jane Street, Head of Institutional Sales and Trading Europe
The following aspects of ETFs and much more will be addressed:
- Replication methods: both physical and swap-based have their merits
- Total cost of ownership: do not focus only on the ongoing charges
- Trading: prepare your investments and disinvestments thoroughly
- Role of market makers: an important provider of liquidity
- Key elements from Jane Street’s global ETF trading survey.
Event entirely in English.
Registration closed. CFA Society Poland members are kindly asked to contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they're still interested in attending. Thank you.
07 LISTOPAD 2019 | CZWARTEK
HOTEL BRISTOL, KRAKOWSKIE PRZEDMIEŚCIE 42/44, WARSZAWA