BENEFITS FOR EMPLOYERS
Hiring a CFA® charterholder strengthens any company’s staff competences. Professionals with this title are able to understand profoundly the needs of the clients and adjust as well as implement the best possible solutions.
This is why the most important employers on the financial market choose to employ CFA® charterholders and encourage their staff to take part in the programs conducted by CFA Institute.
Benefits for employers and employees:
The rigorous curriculum of the CFA® Program stresses the rules governing all markets. This is why employers and clients can rest assured that CFA® charterholders have a clear understanding of global processes.
CFA® Program is often a vital part of learning and development programs at numerous institutions worldwide, which goes to prove its usefulness in raising the standards of services provided on capital markets.
Many employers consider CFA® designation to be crucial to receive promotion in investment or financial management. Leading organisations cover the costs of participation in the CFA® Program for their employees.
What other reasons are there for employers to hire CFA® charterholders?
- It is challenging – only one in five candidates is successful in completing the CFA® Program;
- Participants in the program are motivated and hard-working – it requires numerous hours of independent study;
- Ethical standards – each year CFA® charterholders sign the Code of Ethics and Standards of Professional Conduct.
Should you be interested in finding out more, please contact email@example.com.
CFA Society Poland’s initiatives attract up to 250 people and vary between the following forms:
- Small group trainings and workshops up to 50 people;
- Business mixers – less formal networking events up to 50 people;
- Kick-off meetings – initiating new editions of students competitions attract 100-150 people;
- Conferences – usually around 250 participants – with the involvement of CFA Society Poland members and other professionals in the industry;
- Annual conference – event co-organised with CFA Institute with leading Polish and foreign experts – up to 250 participants;
- Galas – celebrations of business achievements, usually held twice a year (summertime and wintertime).
Why is it worth partnering up with CFA Society Poland?
- Presenting your brand and products or services to market participants;
- Invitation to the top events and projects within the investment industry;
- Opportunity to participate in panel debates or other expert participation;
- Employer branding opportunity among students and professionals.
Should you be interested in partnership, please contact:
mobile +48 668 870 211