Job Reference: #223362BR
Job Type: Full Time
Do you have a knack for finance control? Are you able to look for opportunities to develop accurate and efficient procedures to give confidence to your stakeholders? We’re looking for someone like that who can help us:
• oversee and review daily P+L production performed offshore
• interaction with traders and front office business managers, providing analytical support and new business implementation.
• general on going awareness of external accounting standards and potential impact on business and traders
• review releases and provide accurate test acceptance to change teams
You’ll be working within the Group Treasury Financial Control team in Poland. We provide best-in-class finance services to our traders as well as to other stakeholders such as entity control and business management.
This role will give you the opportunity to build a strong knowledge base across multiple finance specialist areas including financial reporting, finance control and change control.
• 3+ years of financial analysis experience; credit product knowledge is a plus
• familiar with Investment Bank products and Financial Markets
• degree in accounting, finance or similar
• proficient user of MS Excel
• experience with Python, Alteryx, PowerBI would be a plus
• excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• fluent English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
PUBLISHED: 20 lipiec 2021
OFFER DUE TO: 14 sierpień 2021