The chosen candidate will carry out the following activities:
- Deal sourcing, investment opportunities’ analysis, deal closing and investment monitoring and reporting activities.
- Creation and development of a "Partner" (Private Investor) client network and organisation of investor relations activities with the Partners and/or potential Partners of Italy’s Faraday Club, with full support of Faraday’s CEO and Operations’ Team.
- Development of a network of co-investors, accelerators/incubators’ managers, top Business Angels, Public Administrations and investment forums, among others, with which to collaborate and build a useful knowledge base and deal sourcing network.
- Attracting local private and institutional investors to our European Venture Capital Funds, with a first closing for our first supervised fund expected by year-end.
- Contribute to Faraday’s further geographical expansion by collaborating in building an international Team and network of Clubs, deal sources and private investors.
Academic achievements: BSc/MSc/MBA/PhD
Minimum experience: At least 5 years’ experience in senior positions at a supervised local VC fund, with strong analysis and deal closing expertise and ample network of local contacts.
Required residence: Warsaw
- We are looking for a well-connected, experienced top candidate with entrepreneurial, commercial and organisational abilities, and a passion for innovation and Venture Capital.
- Ideally between 5 and 10 years’ experience in Venture Capital funds and Startups’ investments. M&A, Investment Banking or similar experience welcomed.
- Polish native speaker, bilingual in English and a high level of Spanish required.
- Valuable experience in valuation methodologies and models (DCF, multiples, Venture Capital Method, etc.) and investment/acquisition processes (Shareholders’ Agreements, Data Rooms, Due Diligences, etc.).
- Knowledgeable on technological companies and new business models.
- Proactive person, with analytical and organisational capabilities, able to work independently and connect with multinational teams and all stakeholders.
- All types of university degrees are welcomed. MSc in VC/Investment Finance or MBA/CFA are appreciated.
Conditions: full-time contract, competitive retribution with important upside based on performance. Required residence in Warsaw with frequent short-stay trips throughout Poland’s main Startup hubs.
Faraday Venture Partners
PUBLISHED: 16 lipiec 2020