Date(s) - 2017-12-02
08:30 - 17:00
CFA Program Exam Day
What to Bring to the Test Center
- Your valid international travel passport
- Your exam admission ticket
- An approved calculator
- No. 2 or HB pencils (or pens, for Level III)
Plan to arrive at your test center early so you can check-in and be seated before testing personnel close the doors.
- There are two timed sessions on exam day:
- If you arrive more than 30 minutes past the start of a timed session, you will not be admitted.
- You are not permitted to leave either timed session early.
- If you don’t sit for the morning session, you can’t sit for the afternoon session.
- You must sit for both sessions or you will not receive your exam result.
- Read the Admission and Departure policy for more details.
Listen for testing personnel to give you instructions, such as when you can open your exam book, when to sign the candidate pledge, and when you must stop writing.