Do you have exceptional work ethic, strong analytical skills and want to contribute towards building a robust model risk reporting capability at UBS?
If so, we are looking for your personality and flair to support the development, implementation and production of insights and analytics on the Bank’s performance against model risk appetite and on the quality of the control environment.
You will be integral to the exponential growth and maturity of the Model Risk Reporting Team and its service offering.
Your responsibilities will include:
– produce periodic MI and reporting around key performance metrics and control status, supporting the roll out of the Model Risk Appetite Framework (MRAF)
– prepare high quality, value-adding insights and analytics to enable report recipients to understand their own accountability for data points and identify areas of model risk build up
– tailor model risk reports to the relevant audience, including but not limited to senior management, governance boards/committees and externally to auditors/regulators
– develop and maintain strong working relationships with all key stakeholders and report recipients
– liaison with Policy and Governance Teams to facilitate effective, joined up oversight
– support the growth of a high performance reporting team, seeking and seizing opportunities for learning and development
– actively identify opportunities for continual enhancement to achieve ‚best in class’ approach to model risk data management; in particular, to enhance data integrity and promote standardization in a rapidly changing industry
– maintain knowledge of existing and emerging business/regulatory requirements for model risk management.
– ideally 3-5 years of hands-on experience in Risk and Reporting field
– strong academic background and proven experience with data manipulation and management, preferably within a risk control environment
– high proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint, working knowledge of other analytical/reporting tools is an advantage
– proven ability to help create an open and participative environment with effective team work and communication
– demonstrate the highest level of integrity and professionalism.
You will be part of the Model Risk Reporting Team, a newly created function within Model Risk Management & Control at UBS Business Solutions. You will report into the Head of Model Risk Reporting.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That’s what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.