Working with us, you will be responsible for:
Risk management at Franklin Templeton is inherent in all aspects of the investment process. The Investment Risk Management Group reports directly to the CEO and serves multiple stakeholders and works collaboratively with the investment teams by providing sophisticated analytics, analysis, and insight to ensure that all investment risks are recognized and optimized. While strong risk management begins with the investment teams’ research processes and the assessments of markets and active risk, the Investment Risk Management Group is integrated in the investment process and shares the risk management responsibilities by providing independent assessments of investment risk and actionable insights
- Be able to generate and provide to the investment team the assigned scheduled reports accurately on a timely basis. (Attributions, Characteristic reports)
- Be able to respond to requests for reports similar to scheduled reports on an ad-hoc basis. (Expect about half of the reports will be ad-hoc)
- Be able to generate updates of any assigned processes which cannot be handed off.
- Learn to identify tasks which can be handed off and guide RISK FI OPS and PAIR Data Request on completing tasks
- Learn to monitor risk and perform monitoring daily and notify risk managers of anything out of line. (Eventually learn how to handle risk information that is out of line independently)
- Learn to monitor portfolio level and security level analytics and report anything out of line. (Learn to guide RISK FI OPS in fixing portfolio level and security level analytics)
- Learn to use POINT/PORT (As the candidate grows in the role, the candidate is expected to develop an understanding of the POINT/PORT Risk systems and develop processes that ensure the data quality and accuracy)
- Learn to employ in-house tools such as PAIRaChute, FIMES, SimCorp/Dimension, PMA, etc., to generate the data which may be used in downstream analysis.
- Contribute to team work.
- Demonstrate strong problem-solving skills and learning ability.
- Minimize errors in reports and analysis produced by paying attention to details and always checking at least twice before sending.
Joining us means:
- Informal atmosphere and possibility to implement your own ideas
- Work in a team which will allow you to will give you a boost
We are looking for candidates who:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in finance, math, economics, accounting or other quantitative discipline.
- At least 2 years relevant work experience in the financial industry.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and VBA programming.
- SQL skills.
- Bloomberg exposure.
- Experience using financial/risk application/software or any other Fixed Income Risk Management System.
- Power BI or similar skills.
- CFA or FRM designation (or progress towards it) would be a plus.
- Knowledge of financial instruments and markets (especially bond mathematics).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, and ability to clearly express thoughts.
- Strong attention to details.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Local work with global perspective
- Panoramic view on Poznan
- Benefit package: medical insurance, Life Insurance, Assistance Package, Employee Assistant Program, MultisportCard, Staff investment program
- Gym in the office
- Work based on work-life balance concept
- Work based on mutual trust and constant feedback
- Possibility of being involved in local initiatives and social action projects