Job opening for the bright and ambitious analyst, who cares deeply about investing sustainably into the Eastern European equities. Are you energised by demanding analytical tasks, fast pace and high-level meetings with the most interesting people in the industry? Then we should work together!
East Capital is an independent asset manager specializing in emerging and frontier markets, founded in Sweden in 1997, with offices in Dubai, Hong Kong, Luxembourg, Moscow, Oslo, Stockholm and Baltics. The company manages EUR 3.3 billion in public and private equity funds, real estate funds and separate accounts, for a broad international client base, including leading institutions.
Our investment strategy is based on extensive company knowledge gained through proprietary fundamental analysis and frequent company meetings. We incorporate ESG-related risks and opportunities in our investment process, and favour companies with long-term, sustainable growth perspectives and responsible owners.
As a Research Analyst you will work within our Research department (Public Equity) covering Central and Eastern Europe. The place of employment is Stockholm (Moscow and Vilnius are an option)
Work tasks include:
- Fundamental analysis of CEE equity markets with particular focus on Poland to support the PM team investing into the region
- Supply specific stock ideas and input as well as execute on requests by the PMs to provide qualitative and quantitative material and conclusions both on specific stocks and sectors more generally, based on frequent meetings with companies in the region.
- Assisting sales directly and via the SSA with knowledge regarding CEE region.
- University degree in Finance/Economics; CFA is a plus
- Adequate Professional experience of 1-5 years
- Fluent English is a must, fluent Polish is a plus
- Specific knowledge about Central European economies/markets
- Experienced user of MS Office and Bloomberg
- CFA enrolment or completion is a plus
To be successful in this role we believe that you are a person who has strong analytical skills, structured task approach, high motivation and ability to work independently, combined with team player mentality and passion for sustainable equity investments.
We wish to fill the position as soon as possible and interviews will be held ongoing. If you have any questions, please contact HR Coordinator Anette Ähdel firstname.lastname@example.org (cc: Egle.email@example.com).